BE, B.Tech or any other higher Qualification in Technology. Preference will be given to Graduates in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical
- Trainer will be giving seminars, trainings and conducting workshops in various Engineering Institutions across India.
- The trainers should be willing to travel all over India and has be dedicated and Inspiring in the field of Solar.
- Prepare and maintain the training calendar.
- Conducting the training programs as per the Company Requirement.
- Design training programs and scheduling them and conducting as per the training calendar.
- Evaluate and audit training program effectiveness & feedback and ensure continuous improvement of future training programs.
- Coordinate with the Training Head in the areas where the participants has to concentrate
- Track & report on training outcomes, maintain training databases and records.
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge in the field of Solar fundamentals
- Knowledge of Electricity basics
- Knowledge in batteries and inverters
- Knowledge of Basics in electronics analog and digital components
- Knowledge in Microcontroller, circuit designing and Wireless technology, circuit soldering will be an added advantage.
Annual 1.8 to 2.4 Lakh or as per the experience and knowledge.